Last Updated April 29, 2022
We’re happy to see you!
Thank you for your patience, kindness, and support.
1. Come in the Clinic or continue Curbside
- Please let us know when you schedule your appointment, or give us a call when you arrive, if you prefer curbside service.
- At this time, we will allow two dog people in the exam room. Please ask us if you need an additional assistant or child with you, we are happy to accommodate whenever we can safely. If we feel your dog would be better with less people, please understand if we ask extra bodies to wait outside the room, or take your dog to a more quiet less busy area.
- We may ask that you wait in the lobby if additional assistants are needed that may lead to crowding.
2. Masks are optional in the clinic, as per the most recent Dane County order for indoor spaces
- Please social distance and keep 6ft apart from others when possible.
- If exam rooms are crowded, we may need to ask that you wait in the lobby or that our staff takes your dog to a separate area for care
- If you or any household members have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the building.
- We continue to have increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting and take COVID-19 prevention seriously for you, us, and our community.
3. Curbside Pickup of Foods and Medications – Still Available
In addition to in-clinic pick up, we are still offering curbside pickup. If you can, please call ahead for food or medication needs, we will have them prepared and ready to bring out to your vehicle when you arrive. Just call or email ahead, we will take your request and payment over the phone, and then give us another call from your car when you arrive. *Quantities of medications or foods may be limited.
These guidelines and policies are subject to change, along with the ever-changing COVID-19 data.
We appreciate your understanding with these measures to continue safely providing our service,
– Sincerely, your dog’s #1 fans at City Dog Vet